Your image matters!
While the graphic design industry is booming, not many graphic designers fully understand the importance of the "magic" they have gained through much practice.
Graphic design is not limited to appearances, but offers many benefits that complement the aesthetics. Its importance is often underestimated, but when used effectively, it can create a boost in the marketing campaigns of your business. In addition, the visual elements used in communicating with potential customers will give you more power to inform, educate or convince the public.
The first impression carries a lot of weight, both in everyday life and in everything that the media means.
This makes the visuals that represent it, a crucial part of any company. That is why it is important to invest in Graphic Design and work only with professionals.
If you're still not sure why, here's a list of 10 reasons why visuals matter:
- They create a brand image
- You convey the message to the public more readily, and they can identify easier with the brand.
- Effortlessly attract attention.
- Images are remembered easier than words.
- You can easily present a product.
- The content is more pleasant to watch, and does not become boring.
- Image quality provides information about the quality of the business.
- You create content, you show authenticity.
- You convey and create emotion more efficiently than through text.
- You get a higher degree of interaction from the audience.
The way in which your online business looks determines the consumer's trust, which means that it will help you make the conversion much easier. Marketing can generate leads (potential customers), by contrast, branding makes the transfer of trust possible.
There are trends, there is a quality standard that the consumer expects and many, many combinations of visual elements, colors that can have a positive, or negative impact if you do not know how to use them.
Therefore, in everything you do, you need a banner, a flyer, a cover, in short, a wrapping that will represent you, but at the same time, make an impact.
Graphic elements 50€ / hour
*first hour is taxed in full from the first minute
Branding Elements Design 150€
Logo design - with 3 modifications included
Branding Elements Design 300€
Naming, logo, motto - with 3 modifications included